Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Hayden

I Can't believe that my baby is eight years old. That is sad. We had a party for him on Friday and on November first he will be Baptized. I love that his birthday is so close to Halloween because we can always do such fun thing's for his party. This year he insisted on having witches brew and I knew nothing about dry ice. Jordan was so amazed at the stuff you could do with it he spent the whole party messing with the drink. Then when everyone was done eating I came in the house to find the kitchen full of steam from him experimenting with the ice. Sometimes I'm amazed that he an I are both still alive after 14 years. When you have a bunch of little kids over for a birthday party and it's the 14 year old that you have to keep an eye on that's bad.

1 comment:

sarahblad said...

I think I am going to be in the same boat with koda in 12 years.