Thursday, April 16, 2009

Country Boys







These two boys love the country. If the weather is good and sometimes when it is not so good you will find them outside all day long. Sometimes I think Hunter should have been born into an African tribe with his dark skin and little pot belly (because he is skin and bones) and not to mention that he runs around bare foot everywhere even in the snow. He hates shoes and socks that is the first thing that comes off when he gets home. We have four horses and they love to play with them. Hunter even rides by himself in the mountains. We have a dog named gunner that they love to play with and 3 pigs soon to be 7. I know I can't belive I have so many animals because I am not an animal person. But they love it. It keeps them and Shawn busy. Right now they are working on building a barn and it's not a small one. I'll have to take pictures.



2 comments:

Paula Imaly said...

WOW they are getting so big. Hunter just takes after shawn with his pop belly.

Brigitte said...

What cute little country boys. I have a few of those myself. Poor things though-their mom makes them live in the city. BTW we have the same dog. Seriously, she looks exactly like yours.