Friday, April 10, 2009

Florida






















Shawn sister got married and she lives in Florida. So we took the opertunity to go for a little vacation. The plane ride there was awful! We were flying over tornados and the plane was being tossed back and forth and then we would free fall for aways and then it would level out and then it would start again I seriosly thought we were going to die. When we landed everyone was saying that was the worst plane ride they have ever been on. We stayed in the hotel in the picture at the bottom. the top of the hotel was a resturaunt and it spun around while you ate you got to see a panaramic view of the ocean. The hotel was really nice our room had a balcany the third pic up is the view we had from our hotel. We went to Busch Gardens while we were there that is the picture of the roller coaster it dosen't have a floor and it hangs you over the edge and then drops you straight down but after the plane ride it was nothing! We also went to a place called fort desota that is the picture of us in the jail. It's an old army fort on the beach. While we were there we went across a bridge and there were a bunch of dolphins swimming in the ocean it was pretty neat. It was a nice little vacation. I wish we could have taken the kids but it was nice with just the two of us. It was also spring break there in Tampa so you can imagine the thing's we saw (I felt way over dressed if you know what I mean). The food was so good all we ate was seafood.






2 comments:

{Mo} said...

How fun! I love vactions with just Derrick and I... it's so nice to just be togther, but then I miss the kids the entire time and wish they were with us.

Brigitte said...

O my gosh, that plane ride sounds horrible. My biggest fear of Rocky and I going on vacation by ourselves is that we'de die in a plane crash and leave 4 little orphans. Florida sounds great though. Especially since spring can't decide if it wants to come or not.