Thursday, April 29, 2010

5,6,7,8...















Shaylee had her last dance recital. I think Shay was really excited! She has come along way in dance and I like watching her. I am so sad to be sending her to high school I wish she would not grow up so fast. I have tears in my eyes right now just thinking about it. Now we are onto high school drill team (she really wanted to be a cheerleader but they aren't taking freshmen this year (go figure). Shaylee should have drill team tryouts sometime this week. Good Luck to her. While I am posting about dance I thought I would put a picture of Jordan's dance group on here also. When the high school drill team was going to state they had an assembly and they asked some boys if they would dance it was so funny! Don't they look so cute. Jordan would be so embarrassed if he knew I put this on here. I love being a parent!

1 comment:

Christensen's said...

Your kids are so cute and so sweet! I also get tears in my eyes when I think of mine growing up and they are no where near high school yet =(