Thursday, April 8, 2010

Monterey Chicken


I love looking at food blogs and I came across this recipe for monterey chicken and it looked so good, so I decided to try it. It was really good and my family loved it. Best of all it was easy!


Monterey Chicken

2-4 chicken breasts

1/2-1 cup bbq sauce

shredded Cheddar cheese

tomatoes chopped

green onions chopped

Bacon (cooked) a couple slices for each chicken breast


Preheat oven to 350*. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 30 min. Spread bbq sauce generously over each piece of chicken and return to oven for 10 min. Wrap cooked bacon around each piece of chicken, sprinkle with cheese as much or little as you want. Place under broiler for a couple of minutes to melt cheese. Sprinkle with tomatoes and green onions. ENJOY!

3 comments:

Christensen's said...

That looks so good! I am going to try that! Thanks for sharing.

The Hafens said...

I am going to try it to!! Looks yummy!!

Glen's Family of TEN said...

I miss all those GREAT Jackson recipes. Keep sharing!